Monday, September 8, 2008

Ribbon Cutting Ceremony

For those of you who have had any sort of communication with me know that I often link the statement slash imaginary website “ihatemylife.com” after many stories slash rants. Stories such as I got my hand stuck in the garage door today, or I was on my death bed for four days with the bubonic plague, or Juice and Java stole my debit card…insert “ihatemylife.com.”

For so many of you this has been deceiving. Some of you have attempted typing in your blank URL space my make-believe website and were disappointed to find I was false advertising. But not anymore, I decided to make ihatemylife.com a reality. I am pretty confident that I will continue to have ihatemylife.com worthy stories to fill endless imaginary internet pages in magic web spaces.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
To commemorate this special event me and fifteen random kilted people will cut the ribbon and offer a blood sacrifice and prayer for the new website (blog) ihatemylife.com.

2 comments:

Chellor said...

where is the blood coming from because, just so you know, if you're looking for tiger's blood the stuff they use at the Orem's Summer Sno shake isn't real blood... we learned the hard way.

I love your new rediculous blog!

Sara said...

I'll let my bird know you turned his favorite saying into a new blog. He'll most likely respond with a "this sucks".

Miss you love you blah blah.