Friday, February 20, 2009

Who Wants me Dead?

You all remember my previous post about being sick for 12 days, the will, the funeral plans? Well I recovered only to find my immune system failing me once again. Swollen glands, aches, headache, sore throat. I'm starting to feel like that poor, helpless, little girl from The Sixth Sense (Marissa Cooper) whose step mom kept putting poison in her soup to keep her sick. I'm the vomiting girl in Sixth Sense! Whoever is trying to keep me sick, I'm not into it.

This is a threat: If I meet my premature end, I will come back from the dead, cold and pale, in a pink night gown, hide out in your little red tent and under your bed and I will expose you! I know whats going on!

Updated Will:
Yankee Hotel Foxtrot Vinyl....Lacy

5 comments:

Chellor said...

Stop it! I told you, I'm not poisoning your food! Mwa ha ha ha!!!

Ash said...

I knew it was you...You better think again if you think your name shows up in my will!

Lacy said...

Love that I am in your will, but hate that you think you might die. You are fine. Although my house is a little creepy and scary at times you are safe.

Chellor said...

How can you guarantee that Lacy when I live in your house?!

NoWlay said...

haha