Friday, February 6, 2009

12 Days and Counting....

…I’ve been sick. I think it’s an appropriate assumption to assume that my days here on this big blue and green earth are numbered. I’m dying. It’s a tragedy the plague cut my life so short. And even sadder I went out with out really contributing to the history books. Didn’t invent anything meaningful, or say anything profound. I didn’t even get my face in a newspaper. If I croaked now my existence could be forgotten and on my tombstone it might as well say “she settled for mediocrity.”

My Will:

All the cash in my wallet…Lone Tree Hill, the homeless Indian guy I met at Pioneer Park. (Please ask him to tell you the joke about the cow and the wife).

And this song will be played at my funeral:





Goodbye cruel world…Geeze you didn’t even give me and Lone Tree a chance.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Hypo!! Girl leave me something good. :)

Ash said...

Hypochondriac?! I was gonna leave you with all my things involving the OC but for your lack of sympathy during my last days Ill leave you with my GOODBYE!

Lacy said...

Wow... you better not die. And I can thank you for not passing on the sickness to me. Love your posts.