Monday, December 1, 2008

Get Down Girl Go ‘Head Get Down

Sorry if I’m starting to sound like a broken record, but I spent my day off today waiting for my car to get a new chin and a face lift. I say that because I’m starting to feel like I’m married to some gold digger who is divorcing me and taking all my money. I thought me and the Dodger were in love and this was forever, but apparently The Dodger doesn’t feel the same way. It’s taking me for everything I own and leaving me high and dry with nothing. I guess nothing is forever. And I’m back on the market or I will be soon.


5 comments:

blahblahblah said...

time for a bus . . .

Ash said...

I'm ready to start my new love affair with a yellow VW bus...I'm totally into it.

Sara said...

Every morning on my way to work I pass an old, yellow VW bus going over the bridge. Every morning when I see it I think of you. In the immortal words of OMC, How Bizarre.

Apeshit said...

I seriously think we may be separated at birth. I have plumbing problems and car problems too - almost like clockwork. Cheers to your blog - it made me feel like I'm not alone :) I would be honored if you checked out my blog too.
~April

Ash said...

How bizarre...